1) To hire a bike you will need photo ID – either a driving licence or a passport. The ID will be scanned and kept only until the bikes and equipment have been returned undamaged.
2) The bike must be returned within the scheduled time, to the same place where the bike was rented, unless agreed otherwise.
3) Both the user and the service manager will check the bike functionality on delivery. On accepting the bike the user states that it is mechanically working.
4) The user must respect the rules of the road and shared use trails. Glory Days will not be responsible for improper use of the bike and for lack of disregard for the rules of the road and trails.
5) Use of the bike requires physical suitability and competence by the rider.
6) The user will be responsible for any injury to themselves, to third person, damage to the environment and to the bike itself.
7) Any loss or damage to our bikes or equipment will be the hirer’s responsibility and must be paid for.
8) The bike can only be used by over 18’s.
9) Glory Days can deny the rental service to anyone they deem unsuitable for riding the bike or for any other reason.
10) The acceptance of the rental contract by the user implies the knowledge and full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Retro bikes are by their very nature old/vintage bikes and components, therefore extra care is required.